According to the "Description of Work" document, the General Assembly "consists of one representative from each of the participating entities [...]."
"The General Assembly will have an ordinary meeting at least once per year, and additional meetings can be requested by the Executive Board or by General Assembly members. The representative from the Co-ordinator chairs all meetings of the General Assembly, unless decided otherwise for a particular meeting."
The members of the General Assembly are:
- Esa Turunen (EISCAT Scientific Association; Co-ordinator)
- Henrik Andersson (EISCAT Scientific Association; Co-ordinator)
- Cesar La Hoz (University of Tromsø)
- Jerker Delsing (Luleå Technical University)
- Lars Eliasson (Swedish Institute for Space Physics)
- Anita Aikio (University of Oulu)
- Tomas Andersson (Vetenskapsrådet)
- Leif Johansson (National Instruments)
- Richard Harrison (Science and Technology Facilities Council, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory)