LOFAR to make solar and interplanetary scintillation observations, and data analysis progress at this time.
Please register your intention to attend by e-mailing Drs. Mario Bisi (Mario [dot] Bisi [at] aber [dot] ac [dot] uk) and Richard Fallows (raf [at] aber [dot] ac [dot] uk) no later than Wednesday, 15th June 2011 at 23:59h.
This workshop will focus on the commissioning work for this KSP and not on the science; the science has been well-discussed at previous workshops and we assume it is now well-known to most KSP members. Please indicate in your E-Mail if you wish to give a talk and include title, author list, and a brief abstract, but please note the following requests:
- The science should be limited to a brief summary of the techniques and preferably no more than one slide of results.
- The main part of the talk should focus on:
- How you wish to use LOFAR to achieve your science aims.
- The data product(s) you require or will develop through the use of LOFAR for Solar and Space Weather work.
- Thoughts on how these may be created/implemented if they are not standards which have been determined already.
Registration deadline extended to 15th June 2011.