The American Geophysical Union's Meeting of the Americas will take place in Cancún, Mexico, from 14th to 17th May 2013. There will be several sessions relevant to ionospheric and geospace science, which you can find through the links below. Note that this is only a selection, and you might want to check the meeting web site for more suitable sessions for your contribution.
Abstract deadline is 6th February 2013, 23:59 ET.
Sessions SA01-04, SPA-Aeronomy
- SPA-Aeronomy General Contributions
- Equatorial Ionospheric Electrodynamics and Disturbances
- Studies of the low-latitude thermosphere / ionosphere in the American sector
- Understanding the Mid- and Low-latitude Ionosphere
- SPA-Magnetospheric Physics General Contributions
- Dayside Interactions
- Ionosphere response to upper and lower transients
- Physics of Collisionless Shocks and Foreshocks: Recent Advances
- The Coupled Inner Magnetosphere
- Toward a new era in radiation belt research
- Physical Processes in the Magnetospheres of Giant Planets